DAVID KAWLICHE: software developer, database designer, project leader and technical architect
C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC and SharePoint web application development
Data design for Sql Server including Tables, Views, Functions, Stored Procedures and security with data access via ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework (EF), ODBC, OLEDB, REST, SOAP
First hand experience and knowledge of practical development processes and methodologies for web, database and enterprise software including Information Architecture; Knowledge Management; Object Oriented Analysis and Design; n-Tier, Component, MVVM, and Web Service Architectures; Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Iterative and Rapid Application Development (RAD) methods; Use Cases and Unit Tests to support User Acceptance and Quality Assurance.
2016 – present : Labcorp / Litholink. Chicago, Illinois
Software Developer Architect, Product Teams
Litholink continues to be the leader in kidney stone testing and is now applying its programmatic approach to build comprehensive programs for chronic disease as LabCorp’s leading subsidiary of clinical decision support. Through sophisticated algorithms, Litholink provides quality test result with patient specific treatment recommendations.
Full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) projects include technical architecture, design, planning, implementation, development, testing, documentation, production deployment, validation, transition to operations and maintenance of strategic web, database and enterprise software.
- Development of complex event processing and multi-dimension combinatorial decision models for advanced clinical decision support in healthcare and laboratory technologies.
- Work with Agile Methdologies using C#, ASP.NET, Sql Server, IBM MQ, Sql Server Analysis Services, SSRS, WCF, Entity Framework, TFS, Unit Testing and Coded UI Test Automation, Continuous Integration.
2013 – 2016 : JUF/JFMC. Chicago, Illinois
Software Developer Architect, Web and Enterprise Systems
JUF/JFMC is a leading charitable organization and the largest social service network in Illinois providing critical human services through local agencies and programs that transform the lives of 300,000 individuals of all faiths in the Chicago area every year.
- Full SDLC of a self-service customizable Mobile Friendly eCommerce platform for donations based on ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server, and Bootstrap.
- Design and implementation of a WebAPI REST service architecture to assist automated and semi-automated processing of donor information in Oracle11g.
- Organization of Agile team processes with TFS Application Lifecycle Management providing shorter delivery cycles and better project visibility.
- Design of a standard SharePoint service platform for enterprise use.
- Development of ASP.NET standards for Custom WebForms.
- Review and ensure security of operational systems including PCI Compliance.
- Staff supervision, leading technical development and mentoring initiatives for the engineering group, operational troubleshooting of critical systems, buy vs build solution analysis, assisting in budgeting processes.
2013 : bswift. Chicago, Illinois
Software Developer, Product Team
Active development of new features and enhancements to bswift’s state-of-the-art Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions. bswift technology streamlines benefits, HR and payroll administration by reducing time-consuming paperwork and costs for millions of consumers.
- Implementation of a new Business to Business eCommerce payment platform.
- Implementation of a fully automated TFS Build Server for the flagship product.
2004 – 2013 : YMCA of the USA. Chicago, Illinois
Software Developer and Technical Lead
YMCA of the USA is the national resource office and corporate headquarters for approximately 900 YMCAs in over 2,500 locations in the United States.
Diverse Enterprise Experience including Location Aware Mobile Web software, advanced SharePoint, Facebook, Twitter, Google Analytics and Google Maps integration, as well as eCommerce via PaymentTech and PayPal.
- High traffic national brand websites integrated with enterprise data and supporting 1,000,000+ unique monthly visitors for Marketing and Financial Development
- Single Sign In technology unifying multiple authentications for 100,000+ extranet users
- Internal and external Content Management Systems with complex Search Engine configurations to support Knowledge Management
- Customer Relationship Management software to report Service Delivery for 100+ field resource consultants and associated partner professionals
- Business Intelligence and Operational Dashboards built on robust Enterprise Database and Data Warehouse Architectures
- Location Based Mobile Web Applications and Advanced SharePoint Integrations
1997 – 2004 : Independent Consultant and Contractor. Chicago, Illinois
Software Developer and Project Manager
Delivery of web and client-server database solutions for diverse businesses in the Chicago area and world wide through the Internet.
Significant experience in the full SDLC of web database software for:
- Benefit Administration
- Human Resources
- Sales Force Automation
- Financial Reporting
Author of 1 Click DB Software, a popular web database administration solution for Microsoft Access, Sql Server and Oracle.
1994 – 1997 : onShore, Inc. Chicago, Illinois
Senior Consultant, Microsoft and Oracle Technology
Led Client-Server development for a high tech startup providing services for financial institutions, advertising agencies and other clients in the Chicago area. Designed and programmed Sql Server, Oracle, MS Access and Visual Basic applications for financial reporting, transaction analysis, inventory management, and electronic catalogs.
1991 – 1994 : The University of Chicago. Chicago, Illinois
Information Technology Manager
Coordinated software, network and hardware support for the Irving B. Harris Graduate School of Public Policy Studies.
The University of Chicago. Chicago, Illinois
AB/Department of Philosophy, Honors and General Honors
Focus on modern investigations into the Foundations of Science. Thesis work examined “Intentionality” in the context of analytic knowledge. Coursework in Predicate Logic, Statistics, Computer Assisted Systems Modeling, and Computer Generated Music.
Phone: 312.203.7624 USA